General Terms of This Website
The following general terms (the “Terms”) govern any access to and use of the website of Nakamura Tokichi Honten (the “Website”). By accessing and/or browsing the Website, users agree to be bound by the Terms unconditionally.
1. Without a written consent of Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. or others as may be applicable, it is prohibited to distribute, transmit, modify, copy, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any content on the Website for any public or commercial purpose regardless of medium (including document, image, sound, video and source code). It is prohibited to exploit any images, names, or resources of any third party on the Website without a written consent of the relevant third party.
2. Users are solely responsible for their use and/or browsing of the Website. Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. neither warrants nor represents the accuracy of any information on the Website nor is liable for any content errors on the Website or any claim of infringement of third party rights arising from any use of materials on the Website. Neither Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. nor any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website are liable for any expenses, loss, or damage (including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect and punitive damage) arising out of any user's access to or use of the Website.
3. Any communications or materials transmitted through the Website by e-mail or any other means (including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or similar types of information) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmitted to or posted on the Website may be used by Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. for any purposes including reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, and posting.
4. Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. is not responsible for the content of any sites linked from/to the Website.
5. Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other information on the Website. However, Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. does not have any obligation to do so or assume any responsibility arising from such content. Posting or transmitting any materials against public order and morals (including threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, inflammatory, improper, or profane materials) or any materials that could constitute or encourage violation of any law is prohibited.
6. By submitting messages and/or materials to the Website, users agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. from all damage, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of any claims, demands, or actions related to such submission (including claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel and defamation).
7. The Terms may be revised as necessary. Users are bound by any new terms after any revisions have been made.
8. Certain descriptions set forth in the Website may constitute forecasts regarding future business performance. Such descriptions make no guarantees of future business performance as they include inherent uncertainties and risks. Please note that the actual future outcomes may largely differ from the stated target due to any changes in business environments, etc.
9．By using the Website, users agree that the provisions herein shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Japan. Any disputes relating to or arising out of any access to or use of the Website shall be resolved by the Kyoto District Court as the court with the exclusive jurisdiction unless otherwise specified.
Any and all texts, figures, illustrations, photographs, videos, logos, software and other information on the Website (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by the Copyright Law, the Trademark Law and any other applicable laws and Nakamura Tokichi Honten Inc. holds rights and authorities of utilization thereof.
Duplication, diversion, sale of the Content or any other similar types of action without prior consent of the copyright owner is prohibited under the Copyright Law unless otherwise permitted thereunder.
Countermeasures for Information Security
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the standard encrypting technology in the industry, is utilized for encryption upon any submission of personal information via the Website to protect such information from unauthorized access by any third party.
The Website may utilize cookies. A cookie provides a mechanism to temporarily store data in a user's computer via the browser to facilitate the use of the Website when the user returns to it. Utilization of this mechanism will not infringe the privacy of any users or do harm to their computers. Users may turn off cookies by changing their browser settings but it may prevent the use of some services on the Website.